Is this real?

yo i think its run by mobb 6feet deep but y they send this:

Date: May 2, 2006 1:14 PM
Subject: We Mobb Deep. Not G-Unit!!!!
Body: If you havent heard, well 50 was on MTV a few seconds ago saying how he played the Mobb and all that signing us to humiliate us and how he munipulated us to sign those contracts which gave us a lot of money up front, but to only only owe a lot of money in the end and own Mobb Deep's publishing. Well fuck that, the Mobb owns the Mobb, and not no fruit ass "Candy Shop" mutherfucker like 50 Snitch!!!! Dont support the wack new album, which is 50's choice of songs. We will hit the streets with that real Mobb shit soon, so fuck G-Unot!!!!..We MOBB DEEP!!!! DONT BUY THE ALBUM!!!!....We runnin with Ja Rule and Murder INC. cause them niggaz is real and pull this niggas (5-0, get it, five-0) ho card!!! This the Mobb Dun!!!

Thats from their myspace.com they sent me.I hate those lil bastards im settin them up big time!!!They say they gonna b sooo rich but I will bootleg they cd n give it away 4 free!!!They assholes then imma leave a link over there n see how cool they think they r wit me!!!They r not!!Im a Pac n Outlawz nigga!!!!Fuck mobb 6feet deep they cant fuck wit me or my family!!!!50 ya favorite rapper gettin his too!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online