Is there anyone working on HitEmUp.com?

The last time it was updated seems like an eon ago. Is there no-one providing regular updates? I, for one, would be happy to help if there's no-one else.

7hug.Life said:
don't you think they have better things to do... with the hackin & shit
Securing the site against hackers can only take up so much time. If there is a lack of people to update the news section then I'm sure there are many people who would be delighted to help. I, for one, would be happy to contribute.

There has still been no update of the site, it's now verging on two months since the last news was posted. Surely something needs to be done?

dude what dont you understand about the fact that theyve got legal issues going on

stop being hardheaded and posting this bullshit

Story said:
dude what dont you understand about the fact that theyve got legal issues going on

stop being hardheaded and posting this bullshit
:rolleyes: Legal issues don't explain why the site hasn't been updated since the 23rd of December. If there's a need for people to help out I'm sure many would happily oblige.

right now the last fuckign thing on their mind is updates man. jons got other issues and isnt going to give some random members access to the boards code after what just happened. right now they dont give a shit about updates.

Story said:
right now the last fuckign thing on their mind is updates man. jons got other issues and isnt going to give some random members access to the boards code after what just happened. right now they dont give a shit about updates.
I don't want "random members" given access to the board but would it be much to ask for the members to contribute news and the mod's to post it up? It isn't exactly rocket science.

Zero Cool said:
The last time it was updated seems like an eon ago. Is there no-one providing regular updates? I, for one, would be happy to help if there's no-one else.

dude is trying to be come a street soldier ppl ;)

Zero Cool said:
Not at all I have no interest in becoming anything, all I want is the news section to be updated, is that really so much to ask?
Don't lie man just admit that you do not have enough money to buy a VIP membership and now you are trying to earning it! Haha funny man :p

DONDI said:
Don't lie man just admit that you do not have enough money to buy a VIP membership and now you are trying to earning it! Haha funny man :p
:rolleyes: Stop turning this into something about me, that's not what I raised this question for. All I want is my query answered and hopefully rectified nothing else.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.