Is there A Way I Can Find Out...

Shot 21

...who has added me to their buddy list. Not whi I have added, but who has added me. Without going through the 40,000 odd members and looking at their buddy lists.

1 Love

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Nope, this system is fairer and will ensure no one is a "buddy whore", you only add people you like and people who like you back, no just adding a shit load of people.

Shot 21

Rukas said:
Nope, this system is fairer and will ensure no one is a "buddy whore", you only add people you like and people who like you back, no just adding a shit load of people.
Oh no, nothing like that. I was just curious as to who added me. And Limn what does "pwnt" mean?

Rukas said:
Yeah I like it this way... coz when someone appears as a friend you know its because they actually wanted you as one not because you had to ask for it.... then again some people missed that point of it. lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.