is the game's 300bar written or its a freestyle?

he says in the recent power 106 interview that it was a freestyle. "not many people have even done a 100 bar freestyle". he is full of shit

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
He's Kind of not full of sh*t .... Me personally If I say something is a freestyle its off the top of the dome ... Most rappers when you see a freestyle from them they either wrote it for that beat or its a verse from a song off there upcoming album

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
He's Kind of not full of sh*t .... Me personally If I say something is a freestyle its off the top of the dome ... Most rappers when you see a freestyle from them they either wrote it for that beat or its a verse from a song off there upcoming album

yesterday on power 106 (radio station here in L.A) they said he performed 300 bars live at a show, that must have been a bitch to remember all of those lyrics...

sergio castro said:
yesterday on power 106 (radio station here in L.A) they said he performed 300 bars live at a show, that must have been a bitch to remember all of those lyrics...
if you record your freestyle and listnen to it enough...it's not hard to remember the lyrics...i know i've done it before

i'm not saying it's a freestyle though....i pretty sure that it was written...cause i highly doubt that he can freestyle 300 bars and not mess up once

well i think if he said he really freestyle the 300 bars...the way he record it is...he tell his dj to give him some beats then he just freestyle then let them record it.record what he freestyle..give him some more beats freestyle another 100 bars orwhatever ..then redo the freestyle..and put them all together....to make it perfect...so nothing is written u kno what i mean??

it was most definitely written.. it wasn't that impressing, it was decent, idk why there's so much buzz surrounding his 300 bars... listen to canibus 100 bars.. it merks anything game has ever said!

it's written. all artists who have "freestyles", arent freestyles. they call them that because it's over already coprighten beats. plus, the 300 bars n runnin' is layered. he'll rap for bout 8 bars, then stop. then continue, listen close to voice tone changin' and shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.