Is Lil Eazy E Dissing Game

Is Lil Eazy E Dissing Game Because I Heard A Song It Was Called They Know Me Ft Doc It Is Going To Be On His New Album Prince Of Compton He Say's

Fake Ass Niggaz Wanna Be My Homies Look At Your Face Claiming Your From Comton But Your A Disgrace Wait A Minute He's The Same Guy Who Got My Face Up In It

(Then The Doc Says Thats A Lie)

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
probably is , like Pittsey said they had a fall out , in an interview with allhiphop he stated that Game is a fool running around with a tat of eazy on him

http://rapidshare.de/files/7745212/Desktop.rar.html

I found this on the allhiphop.com forum (hope the like still works); its an audio interview clips of Lil E on Shade 45 speakin on Game. He saids Game never met his father (Eazy), claims that Game has publicly fronted like Eazy was his father or his uncle, claims Game got the NWA tat on his chest to cover up a skateboard symbol he usta have, and claims that BWS dont really have Game's back.

yayo

LAZARU$ said:
lil E got dissed but a nigga over the phone on radio.he shut his career down already
I don't mind lil Eazy, but just because your dad was Eazy E, doesn't make you king shit of Compton. Don't get me wrong, Game isn't the king of Compton either, but he's doing his part.

And supposedly giving shit to the Game for having an Eazy E tattoo, so fucking what, the guy respects your father, give him a break.

on game's 120 diss he addresses the lil e situation

lil e don't right his rhymes so i'll forgive him for that he don't know what he sayin, some shit like that

Heres the part of 120 bars where Game mentions Lil Eazy....
And I got enough beef, now Lil' Easy dissin
He don't write his own raps, so I gotta forgive him
I got love for ya pops and I always will
So on behalf of Eric Wright, my nigga you gotta chill
I'm the reason you new westcoast nigga's got a deal
While I was doin mixtapes, they was watching ????
For real, you mothafucka's ain't got half my skill ....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.