is it really diddy on 'angels with dirty faces'?

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
the song came out like years ago on bizzy bone's 'hell'z movie'. it came out again today on diddy's 'forever'.

now, i mean, it says it's diddy on there, and the lyrics say it's diddy as well, but i'm still doubtful.

a) it doesn't sound like diddy, and b) dude is actually RAPPING.

is it just me, or was anybody else impressed, and maybe a little shocked, at diddy's performance on this song?

and why doesn't he choose to rap like that in all his songs?

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
TcThaDon said:
of coarse its diddy lol
yeah, i mean, after i heard "it's p. diddy muthafucka", i kinda assumed it had to be. i asked 'is it really diddy' as more of a question of disbelief rather than an actual question that needed an answer.

but i mean, had i never heard that line, i would've never thought that was diddy.

my question is, is it just me, or was anybody else suprised at how he sounded on that song?

Actually, the track was released on 'Forever' first, which came out a few years back, and had the track on it. 'Forever' was just added to iTunes the other day, which is why it says it was released October 4, 2005. Just to clear up your confusion a little.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.