Is it me or..........

is Caddilac Tah really underated? Seriously though, everything i hear him on weather its his own track or if he's featuring on the track,, he kills it everytime. I know alot of people when asked this will say they prefer Black Child, how come? He sounds like Star Scream and his lyrics & flow are no-where near Caddy's.......i dont mind Black Child, but out of that WHOLE camp, Caddys by far the best and underated i think too.
e.g. listen to Caddy on these..........these are fairly recent...........

That Blow ft. young merc
Money ft. Black Child
21 gunz
1900 murder
Check his myspace site too

and dam near any other track he's on my point remains.........he outshines everyone on a track that he's with that i've heard so far.

I understand theres the new mixtape coming out soon "A soulja's Story" ......gonna have to cop that.

So what are other people's opinion of him? underated? Good? Shite? not really heard him? etc.?

xxx

hmmm, well im not really a fan. But i do like how he raps with emotion. You can tell he's not just talking like a lot of rappers do. He never ruins a song. I remember liking a lot of his verses on the the murderers album. But i dont think id ever buy a tah solo cd or anything.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.