Is it me or is Budden spittin fire at the moment?

I mean i heard the bootleg of "The Growth" and i thought it was fucking brilliant! i really do, lyrically he's coming with real heat, i mean his content, lyrics, delivery, images he creates in your mind........FUCKING CLASS! and everything since starting recording for the growth has been excellent......all the songs where he says "you are now listening to the growth".

Examples:

Future
Get the picture
The growth
To the wire
in the air
corners
all love....... i could go on but hey, after listening to those stated above you'll know exactly what i mean!

anyone else agree? i mean talk about real lyrics and feelings that we can all relate to......he really is growing as a rapper and story teller, mind you he always has been, 10 minutes - what a classic that was in my humble opinion.

jbrolax

Pittsey said:
Is 3 sides to every story on the cd?

That was what turned me from hating him to anticipating him.

Nah thats only on Mood Muzik 2...

But yeh that Growth bootleg has been around for a while now, im thinkin like august. Check out Mood Muzik if havent yet, i had a link up or it like a week ago...

DPG iz all I C said:
Dude is so nice, Dumb Out was song of the year 2005 IMO.

Agreed. I thought he was real nice when he dropped Big Shot, and Through And Through then he dropped Dumb Out and it was fucking insane.

Mood Muzik is dope. Specially Killa B.H lol.

"fitted on tilt,im biting Adebisi"

/\love that line on Get It Poppin

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Joe Budden is def in his prime right now.

He seems to come real with his lyrics.

So Long Goodbye is a tight track also.

thats what i mean........ he comes so real with his lyrics, something we all can relate too, or feelings we've felt, or excuses we've given...........he's just coming so tite at the moment!

im bumping Cormega, AZ, Joe Budden, Zoser, the Outlawz & Naoleon at the mo'.

I just cant listen to that club, bling, look at how much money i've got etc. etc. shit. I know its referenced in songs all the time but thats not my point, its ok as an 'example' in a ryme but when thats what the whole rymes about i just cant liten to that shit.

Maybe people like 50 and them will be my favourite rappers when i win the lottery! lol.

Ive been listening 2 him since Dj clue first dropped Hev E Components Part 3 which had Comin 4 U Feat Fab on there. I was probably in 6th or 7th grade

He's always been dope and has come correct. I thought his debut was one of the best albums of 03. He's a complete MC: battle tracks, love songs, club songs, personal and heart-felt songs, third person narratives, first person narratives, political conciousness concerning things happening in the poorer areas of our nation.

I've been waiting for The Growth ever since I heard 10 Minutes on the first album, but Def Jam is fucking up lately.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.