is it just me or..

linx

Staff member
Is it just me or has this Street Hop section been boring as fuck lately? There doesn't seem to be any interesting topics anymore. No more "Random:" or anything! I'm sure there will be plenty of talk when some more albums drop, but that wasn't the only time any good topics were made. Is everyone sleeping or what? :confused:

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I think people are just sick of talking about Game or 50 Cent, and not much else has been going on in hip-hop recently.

Heres an idea, go make some threads!

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Yeah i remember when a thread a post in at night would disappear to page 2 but still have new replies, now they stay on page 1 after 3-4 days with just 1-2 new replies.

KrAzY:aka:AnDy

Under The Influence
I think the "The misconception of a masterpiece" thread by 7 Syns is pretty good, and will eventually heat up.

Other then that... yeah its a lil dead lately.

we're acting like fucking jay-z and andre 3000.

Instead of bitching and quitting lets fucking do something, yeah the boards suck well then light em up.

If streethop is wack, then that means we gotta step up!!

Chronic

I assume he means that people have outgrown rap music simply because he had a juvenile attraction to it and now he thinks rap music only has a juvenile appeal period.

But I might be very wrong.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.