is it just me or was jadakiss - kiss of death awful ?

i mean he shud take the hint tha hes not meant to be a commercial rapper, and go back to kiss the game goodbye style like he rapped on we gone make it, its time i see you, jadas got a gun, and the rr compilations.

Deep

yea man i can understand what you sayin, by jadakiss's standards it didn't really even come close to his sickness, but you gotta understand his situation, he sold the units he wanted, he been in the game a long time, he's given enough of his greatness on mixtapes n shit, kiss jus gettin his money man, he prolly felt he had to tone it down, a business move, i can't understand why anyone would want to do a song with mariah carey though, apart fromt the obvious

but deep think about it hes done songs with all the big stars he even had nate dogg on his 1st single, but he still aint pushed platinum. wat does that tell u ?
mariah, snoop, eminem, kanye lil jon, scott storch, pharrell and neptunes. if that aint a super line up den i dunno yeh, but his 1st album woz better then this even tho it woz done on a smaller scale.

i agree, its wack, "still feel me" was the only outstanding track, it was waaaaaay to commercial and the collabo with mariah made me dislike it even more becuz she fell of like 10 years ago.(i admit i did bump it though, its a nice slow jam)

i expected everyone to say sniper was wack for saying that and shit i'm glad other ppl see my view pretty much the same...(as not like kod as much either)

Pacaveli-T said:
i expected everyone to say sniper was wack for saying that and shit i'm glad other ppl see my view pretty much the same...(as not like kod as much either)
didnt really understand wat u meant there :confused:

HellRazor05 said:
you guys are crazy, that was def. the best album that came out in the sad year of 2004. at least admit it was better then The Massacre, you cant deny that. kiss is doin his thing, the only song i didnt really like was "welcome to d-block"....just cuz eminem ruined it.
Long Hot Summer, Streets Disciple, Welcome To Cashville, Hunger For More, Urban Legend >>>>>>>>> Kiss Of Death

Eh, I liked it. If I had to rate it, I'd probably rate it a 7.5 on a scale of 10, as the first few songs were good, then there were a few forgettable tunes, and then another burst of good ones. But whatever, that's just imo.

Duke

Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
yeah and it was WEAK. only good songs were "Just A Moment," "Thief's Theme" and "Disciple" was OKAY, but the chorus annoyed me slightly. other than that, it was nothin compared to any of his other cds.
SD ran circles around the "I Am", "Nostradamus" albums. I'd rate it on the same level as Stillmatic. It's a different album though. SD was more personal, more creative, some fresh shit.

i guess it was one of them albums you either had to like or dislike. i liked it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.