Is it Just Me or is Jay Goin at More ppl then the Game?

In the recent Hot 97 freestlye that Jay dropped, he's goin at Game, and even mentions his current distaste at the way Game's been goin at Bleek and Buddens....But, is it just me or is he dropping hints to a few more ppl....lines like

"Do not put my verse on ya record dog/I Trap Money like bear hunters"

*T.I. recently had the hit "Bring Em Out" sampling Jay's verse from "What More Can I Say" and his last album "Trap Muzik"

"I dont' talk shit/I just flip an onion/Sorry Lance I'm just trying to advance my quotes/I ain't making u the but of my jokes"

*Lance "Un" Rivera (remember the stabbing that Jay was involved in a while back? and when Puff beat up some chairmen for that "Hate Me Now" video

"But still shine light down on all my peers/...I still want them to share all the success I've received/I know u can't belive I still love him/but they don't love me/They like the drunk uncle in ya family" (everyone laughs)

*Dame Dash? - he was always seen in Jay's videos with a bottle of alcohol, doing his drunk dance

Anyone think I'm reachin too far?
Or, just like me, do ya'll think these are just some real slick lines Jay's throwing out there??

I dont think the lines at T.I, It might be at Cassidy over Ima Hustla and the line "Yeah I used the dudes voice props to the boy Sean, I he made it a hotline, I made it a hot song." Jay-Z supposedly has a freestyle on the new Cutmaster C tape dissing Cassidy.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jayz signed t.i to a shoe deal with reebok and plus t.i was on tour with jayz.i think he was talking to cassidy

hey on a seious note i dont think there is one battle rapper out there(jayz included)can fuck with cassidy

Kinda sad that a so called battle rapper has singles like Hotel and that one with Keisha White , he releases pop songs and trys to battle , not saying he's good or bad but i still think Banks could take Cassidy

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
lol lmao cassidy will destroy banks not to mention jayz aint want to battle him after the he merked freeway in that battle......lloyd banks????????? :confused:

jin might be little overrated, the man does get sick but theres a difference between well established rappers and people on free style friday who will never be heard of again...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.