• Me Against The World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AEOM = DK7 + MATW ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
aban said:
DK7 shits on me against the world why you ask?

MATW was made when TUPAC was immature and stupid! Makaveli wasnt stupid, when ever he raped girls he made sure he wouldnt get identifed, bugsy sigel style. Plus he didnt make no girly songs for gay people like dear mama and death around the corner. Istead he made raw tracks like hell for a hustler and street fame "Hey Nas ITS TIME TO DIE!!" -Makaveli
You are officially a moron.

DK7. Though this is a hard choice for me. When it comes to judging MATW, AEOM and DK7, I ALWAYS have a hard time deciding because I have always thought the three albums are EXTREMELY CLOSE in quality.

However, if you ask me this same question a week from now...hell, if you ask me Sunday, there's a 50% chance you could get a different answer. All depends on my mood.

One thing I will say though...if I'm in a mood where I feel like concentrating on the beat of the song rather than the actual lyrics, I'll pick AEOM ANY DAY over MATW or DK7. Matter of fact, that last statement I made just gave me an idea for another thread.

MATW I've been feeling more than DK7 these days. I don't know probably because it feels more like a genuine Pac album since that with DK7 he took a completely different approach and started to show his much darker side and evolution in his lyrics which is good but I love more Pac's old school style. But then again in reality it's still a toss up between both of them.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.