Is Hip Hop Dead?

hiphop is dead, and as much as i'll get flamed for this it's too true. The south killed hiphop.

Everyone with the name Y(o)ung/Lil'/Boy in their name have been ruining music in general for some time now.

Songs like Soulja Boy = Crank that, are a perfect example.. music that sounds like it was done by a 5 year old. Lyrics done by a 7 year old retard and a dance that makes you just look retarded. I don't understand the appeal, but songs like this are massively overplayed on radio and BET and it's horrible, it takes away from people that really have talent.

Euphanasia

Hip Hop is not dead, it has just been infiltrated with garbage. If you flush out the trash, you'll see that hip-hop is thriving in many talented artists out on the grind today.

Farzin

^Well as you are illiterate i was hoping the person who reads the posts for you sounds like me. So yea you better listen! :-D.

Back on topic. Crooked I is overrated.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
^Well as you are illiterate i was hoping the person who reads the posts for you sounds like me. So yea you better listen! :-D.

Back on topic. Crooked I is overrated.
I thought the topic was about Hip Hop being dead.

Well...no i dont think it is.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.