Is E.1999 Eternal..

ARon

Lol Kami. My best advice would visit your local mom and pop shops, you might find it one day. I got mine at this place called Wax Trax. I've never tried the internet so I'm not sure, but good luck finding it.

Casey

Staff member
On a side note, my housemates were shitting themselves the other about that backwards message on the E1999 Eternal inside sleeve. I laughed and called them pussy. They thought it was a curse and ran out the room when I started reading it in the mirror.

Casey

Staff member
/\never read the liner notes of E1999 Eternal? There's a crazy ass message written backwards, you have to hold it into a mirror to read it.

^ OR you can just look at the booklet yourself. Or if you're too cheap to own a classic album, google the picture, it shouldn't be that hard to find.

Anyway, the message isn't anything crazy. It's more like something to do to kill time. But if I remember correctly, supposedly the message gives you directions to use for the map on the back of the booklet. Once again, it isn't anything crazy.

also if you hold the cd case up opened at eyelevel, theirs two messages on each side.. forgot what they were exactly but they were like "Beware the last days" or something..

Fataldawg said:
also if you hold the cd case up opened at eyelevel, theirs two messages on each side.. forgot what they were exactly but they were like "Beware the last days" or something..
The inner left flap of the CD tray liner says "Don't give props to the devil" and the right inner flap says "Believe in the last day"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.