Is anyone else pissed at Necro?

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
that fat motherfucker is pushing every single release back

first, the Circle of Tyrants project was expected to be october 2004

then it was moved to january 2005. then spring 2005. then august 2005. now its moved back to september 2005

street villans was "guaranteed" by necro to be in may 2005. now he says june 2005 (and guess what, June is almost over)

meanwhile, since these albums are getting pushed back, so are his other albums that are coming after that (the secret society project, his solo sexorcist album etc)

I'm all for him taking his time with these projects so they dont have tons of filler material on them like most of his 2004 releases had, but what the hell is his obsession with delaying everything 6+ months after he originally planned to drop it?

:mad: i want circle of tyrants, NOW

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
that fat motherfucker is pushing every single release back

first, the Circle of Tyrants project was expected to be october 2004

then it was moved to january 2005. then spring 2005. then august 2005. now its moved back to september 2005

street villans was "guaranteed" by necro to be in may 2005. now he says june 2005 (and guess what, June is almost over)

meanwhile, since these albums are getting pushed back, so are his other albums that are coming after that (the secret society project, his solo sexorcist album etc)

I'm all for him taking his time with these projects so they dont have tons of filler material on them like most of his 2004 releases had, but what the hell is his obsession with delaying everything 6+ months after he originally planned to drop it?

:mad: i want circle of tyrants, NOW

linx

Staff member
Yeah man, i've been waiting too. I am pretty patient about it, I guess because i'm not in a hurry to hear it really. I've listened to Necro for a long time, but his albums I definitely don't lose sleep over.

linx

Staff member
Yeah man, i've been waiting too. I am pretty patient about it, I guess because i'm not in a hurry to hear it really. I've listened to Necro for a long time, but his albums I definitely don't lose sleep over.

I thought Necro was always kept busy, basically carrying the production for Uncle Howie & obviously doing the shit for his own Psycho+Logical & as such, he'd be pressed to release shit on time.

That said, he could've just shut his mouth & thought before he put out the initial release date.

I thought Necro was always kept busy, basically carrying the production for Uncle Howie & obviously doing the shit for his own Psycho+Logical & as such, he'd be pressed to release shit on time.

That said, he could've just shut his mouth & thought before he put out the initial release date.

don't know too much about necro, but i didn't really think he was too impressive as an emcee. i wish someone would post some tracks so i could see what the hype about this guy. the tracks i've heard him on all had banging beats but his mc'ing was a bit under par to me.

don't know too much about necro, but i didn't really think he was too impressive as an emcee. i wish someone would post some tracks so i could see what the hype about this guy. the tracks i've heard him on all had banging beats but his mc'ing was a bit under par to me.

HellRazor05 said:
i dont like him at all. i think hes a terrible rapper and his voice is irritating as fuck. he does make some crazy ass beats though, i'll give him that. he should stick to that and let ill bill do the rapping because hes the only one out of that whole clique thats decent.
Nah man, Sabac & Goretex are pretty good & Hyde has his moments.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Mark Deez said:
http://rapidshare.de/files/2686935/Necro_-_16._WNYU_89.1_Freestyle_.mp3.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/2688451/Necro___Mr_Hyde_-_freestyle_on_WNYU.mp3.html <--unreleased

http://rapidshare.de/files/2688177/01._Empty_The_Clip__99.mp3.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/2688492/necroverse1.mp3.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/2688134/09._12_King_Pimp_Commandments.mp3.html

when hes at his best, dudes talent is amazing, but he's released plenty of filler material during his career (atleast in my mind)

if your gunna buy an album, buy either I Need Drugs or any of his rare demos and freestyles albums

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
HellRazor05 said:
i dont like him at all. i think hes a terrible rapper and his voice is irritating as fuck. he does make some crazy ass beats though, i'll give him that. he should stick to that and let ill bill do the rapping because hes the only one out of that whole clique thats decent.
how the hell do you not like goretex??? :confused:

This is what i have of Necro

- I need Drugs
- Gory Days Special Edition
- Rare Demos And Freestyles Vol 1. 2. & 3.
- Street Villians Vol 1.

now out of all the tracks the only one i listen to is

"Get on your Knees"

In my mind i don't think he can get any better than this track...

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
ThUgPoUnD_RiDer said:
This is what i have of Necro

- I need Drugs
- Gory Days Special Edition
- Rare Demos And Freestyles Vol 1. 2. & 3.
- Street Villians Vol 1.

now out of all the tracks the only one i listen to is

"Get on your Knees"

In my mind i don't think he can get any better than this track...
you dont have brutality part 1 and prefix for death?

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
brutality part 1 is probably his most solid work as a producer

but its got a few non-necro tracks (goretex solos, bill solo, hyde solo) so its a compilation technically

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.