Is "Against The Grain" finally getting a release??

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Apparently it is coming out. I got an email from ThugLife Army. I need to check my sources apparently. I don't have any at Koch. And what I posted was opinion.

Hey, I'm humble enough to admit if I'm wrong. Roll on to August 23rd. And if there's no album I'll be replying to the email. :D

Sup -

You ned to check with Koch - this album of Kurupts is droping the 23rd on Death Row

You need to confirm things and then report them. Do you have a Koch rep? The release will be sent out shortly and promos are already coming out - this is a done deal.

Even if you think Kurupt has left the Row or what ever - Suge still owns the music.

Just a heads up.---1--RB

Peace & Believe in Better Dayz
Robert
Site Administrator
www.ThugLifeArmy.com
www.TLA-PROnline.com

" Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real. " - Tupac

man, this time its different I hope...this will mark a revolutionary change for Death Row Records, no matter how whack the music, the tracks might be, just the fact if they will be able to release dat shit....

I woulda said tha same thing, till people on other forums took pix of the album, cd, and booklet and leaked a couple tracks...

death row releasing a solo album, wow, times have changed! haha

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.