Is 50 turning his back on NewYork or is it vice versa?

yeah I know this is another 50 cent thread :eek: but um I really gotta get this off my chest. In Vibe magazine, I read something along the lines of 50 saying fuck new york music, I think he said fuck newyork cause it took someone from La and Detroit to sign him after all the years he was underground in NewYork. Okay besides that, I was listening to few tracks of 50 I downloaded just to see what the massacre was all about cause out here in LA they bumping his shit, like its the second coming of "All Eyez on me" or something. so on "piggy Bank" he said something about Nas like "out here in Cali people think u's a cuz cause u's a sucka for love" (I know the quote is not accurate but its something along that line" what does he mean by that? then on position of of power, he says;
"I plan to head out West and plant my feet down
A nigga big as King-Kong in the street now
I do a little house shoppin, and buy me a crib
It's palm trees and pretty bitches out in Cali kid"

yeah I know I might be reaching, but don't blame me I'm on spring break and jobless at the Mo.

roaches

He's trying to be like 2pac!!! Tupac was born in new york. But a WestCoast label signed him and his home became cali. 50 cent is trying to do the same thing.
Never mind that 2Pac's rap career BEGAN in California, and that he probably spent more time in Maryland than he did in New York.

Pac grew up in Oakland, thats where he's from, that was where he hooked up with digital underground. Yeah I feel like 50 cent is trying to be like Pac, he is starting to clam the west.

Yes, 50 is turning his back on NY whether you like it or not. But don't worry about it, they're about to clap back on him if he continues running his mouth.

Peace

Go shorty, it's westside!!

We don't give a fuck cus we're from wesstiside, you can find me in Cali, where we rally, full of bud, moma I got what you need if you need to feel rubbed :D

I dunno, maybe NY is turning their back on 50. Its like he explained in an interview, everybody in NY is critic, they think they can do what you do better than you can. Sometimes your own hometown don't even like you.

ny turned his back on 50 when he got shot the fuck up, and then 50 went out, came back, got signed by shady/aftermath, and started saying fuck new york.

to clear up:
1. Trackmasters dropped 50 when he got shot, right?

2. Shady/Aftermath is not from new york. Address of Aftermath: 2220 Colorado Avenue Beverly Hills, CA 90404

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.