Irv Gotti's Associate Had Plans To Murder 50 Cent

Document cites specific communications between convicted drug dealer and members of the Inc.
50 Cent
Photo: Getty Images

A 2003 affidavit used by federal agents to obtain a search warrant of the Murder Inc. offices that same year has been unearthed by Web site the Smoking Gun, and in it, more damning allegations against the label are coming forth. The most eye-opening

is that Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff, a convicted drug dealer and longtime friend of Irv and Chris Gotti, had been keeping tabs on 50 Cent's whereabouts and plotting to kill him.

"The investigation has uncovered a conspiracy involving McGriff and others to murder a rap artist who has released songs containing lyrics regarding McGriff's criminal activities," the affidavit reads. "The rap artist was shot in 2000, survived and thereafter refused to cooperate with the law enforcement regarding the shooting. Messages transmitted over the Murder Inc. pager indicate that McGriff is involved in an ongoing plot to kill this rap artist and that he communicates with Murder Inc. employees concerning the target."

The document references specific two-way pages between McGriff and members of the Inc., including Chris Gotti. It also says when law-enforcement agents questioned 50 in 2002, he told them that he keeps a considerable amount of security around because he fears for his safety.

Although the Smoking Gun infers that 50 is in fear of a possible hit by McGriff, 50 certainly hasn't shown signs of being scared of Supreme in his music. He has continually taken jabs at McGriff, the most recent being on the latest G-Unit record "300 Shots." "I'm 100 times, bigger than Supreme in his prime," Fif raps on the song.

Label representatives for 50 at Interscope declined to comment. Meanwhile Irv Gotti has constantly maintained that his friend McGriff — a drug lord who rose to power in the '80s before going to prison — has left his criminal ways behind. Gotti has also said their relationship is strictly confined to friendship and occasional legal business.

— Shaheem Reid

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1509006/20050906/50_cent.jhtml?headlines=true

warriorinjewelz said:
so much for murder inc being fake if this is true

thats still whack though...didnt even mention that Supreme supposdly shot 50's mom for not paying a tab on drugs when 50 was a kid, you that envious of a man that you have to kill him just cuz he doing what he used to do, exploiting people. Fuck him damn hypocrite thats not a gangster(in the traditional sense) thats a punk

PacRideOn50 said:
50 being a damn rat though!

who the fuck cares people need to get out of this wannabe ghetto code shit. Who the fuck cares? Seriously what the fuck is this whole rat/stop snitching shit thats all whack man... Im not saying snitching is a good thing or nothing but theres a diffrence being being a rat/snitch in a drug case then someone getting killed/coming at your life.

warriorinjewelz said:
so much for murder inc being fake if this is true
Just becasue they associated with killers doesn't mean that they still not fake. It ain't like Murder Inc. is doin' the killin' themselves.

its linx! said:
Anybody can kill someone. That doesn't make you cool.
Here's a thought that very few people understand :thumb:.

calm down people. do u guys forget how 50 dissed murder inc by calling them fake and saying they should take the murder out of the title cause they have never and would never kill somebody? nobody should die but if you talk shit to the wrong people shit can happen and 50 has talked a whole lot of shit to them. if 50 doesn't want drama then he needs to shut teh fuck up. simple as that. trust me i don't want 50 to die cause then i would have to hear how 50 is the greatest ever all day up there with pac and biggie. that would be terrible. peace

warriorinjewelz said:
calm down people. do u guys forget how 50 dissed murder inc by calling them fake and saying they should take the murder out of the title cause they have never and would never kill somebody? nobody should die but if you talk shit to the wrong people shit can happen and 50 has talked a whole lot of shit to them. if 50 doesn't want drama then he needs to shut teh fuck up. simple as that. trust me i don't want 50 to die cause then i would have to hear how 50 is the greatest ever all day up there with pac and biggie. that would be terrible. peace
Although it's serious beef, it's still hip hop. 50 took his aggression on the mic against his enemies just like Pac did, so does that mean 50 should lose his life. If 50 took it on wax and started dissing the Inc beyond songs then the Inc should've also kept going at 50 on wax and exchanging words. But theres no need for death especially when it's all music. And I think it's safe to say that 50 cent will not be considered by many people to be the greatest mc if he was to drop dead today. Now Eminem will be a different story. If Em was to die today people would definitely try to put him over Pac.

GhettoStar said:
who the fuck cares people need to get out of this wannabe ghetto code shit. Who the fuck cares? Seriously what the fuck is this whole rat/stop snitching shit thats all whack man... Im not saying snitching is a good thing or nothing but theres a diffrence being being a rat/snitch in a drug case then someone getting killed/coming at your life.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: thats what the fuck im talking bout someone out there is thinking.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
GhettoStar said:
dont wet yaself

this beef is beyond Music !

they say that u learn from the past and erros made by other ppl, so i do believe if one day this type of killing situation comes to 50 he´s gonna defend himself and if he can, saying he and his entourage, he´s gonna leave a few body´s on the floor ... look at his past, his momma killed by circumstances only he knows, he himself got shot and lived only God knows why, and if u look at Pac|Biggie cases u can tell that he´s gonna take, and is taking every precaution he cans, and sincerily i don´t blame him !

Ja is Pussy as Ivr as Fat Joe ...
who´s blackchild? lol

slang said:
this beef is beyond Music !

they say that u learn from the past and erros made by other ppl, so i do believe if one day this type of killing situation comes to 50 he´s gonna defend himself and if he can, saying he and his entourage, he´s gonna leave a few body´s on the floor ... look at his past, his momma killed by circumstances only he knows, he himself got shot and lived only God knows why, and if u look at Pac|Biggie cases u can tell that he´s gonna take, and is taking every precaution he cans, and sincerily i don´t blame him !

Ja is Pussy as Ivr as Fat Joe ...
who´s blackchild? lol

50 is too scared to even smoke a joint. i doubt he would pop bullets at somebody and if he would he would have taken care of these dudes a while ago. 50 is just a business man who has been shot before and uses that to fool peeps in the suburbs and impress them. peace

Da_Funk

warriorinjewelz said:
50 is too scared to even smoke a joint. i doubt he would pop bullets at somebody and if he would he would have taken care of these dudes a while ago. 50 is just a business man who has been shot before and uses that to fool peeps in the suburbs and impress them. peace
So what if he doesn't smoke weed? How the FUCK does that make him a pussy? I used to smoke weed and now I don't, know why? Its fucking retarded and does nothing for you.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.