Iron Cladzmen ft Canibus, Mark Deez, Pryme Prolifik, & P Thought

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Not sure which one you are on the track but some of the verses are off beat. Tryna fit too many words into each line.

'Bis wasnt all that either.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Bus was aite...seemed kinda weak 4 him tho. 2nd dude loses all energy on the track...not feelin this dude at all. 3rd dude kinda gets me interested again, but then loses me...too monotone. 4th dude aite but yah like Ruk said tryna put 2 many words in a bar. if U gunna do that shit U gotta speed it up. U bring back some energy...but ya vocals R mixed fuckin weird. And U get lost in ya rhymes sometimes...know what I mean? Start 2 drift off ur structure....not feelin last guy at all...but if U gt a accent U gotta work harder 2 please me lol

masta247

Staff member
Considering that Canibus used to be a pro rapper he sucks on that track. Still he was the best out there. For a second I was about to say that I like the beat on "Overseers" but it gets a bit annoying. But it's not bad. Beats are probably the best part of that music, some are actually good and that's why I have to say that this music is better than anything I've heard from you earlier. Except of some occasional annoyances and wrongs it's not terrible. But oh man some guys rapping on that sampler suck balls.

Chronic

It's improved but you still need to work on your flow. Seems like you're too focused on internal/multi rhymes but without the proper, rhythmic flow to back it up it the rhymes fall short.

Congrats on the deal.

Thx Chronic

Also to you other guys, nice to see Streethop hasnt changed!! Still a cesspool of hate!!

My universal album features: Canibus, Kool G Rap, Darkskinned Assassin (Chamber Muzik), Tislam The Great, Spawk One (Babygrande), Grindhouse Gang (my group), and more.

Also got a joint dropping on Uncut Productions at the end of the summer w/ production from Sicknature, Snowgoons, White Shadow, Brods, and more.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.