Introducing the Picassos

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The Picassos, a group which consists of two brothers from Pasadena, bring a new and fresh west coast sound.

The group is currently working hard in the studio on their new projects, but have dropped consecutive solid tracks "Money on my Mind" and "This and That" which have generated a strong buzz.

Having spent time in studios as early as their adolescent years, the two have gained the reputation and the respect of many industry executives. They have gone as far as being offered recording deals by many respected record labels, only to have put them down to pursue their dreams of being professional athletes.

"We've been rapping since I can remember", says Telepath when looking back at their career as rappers. "I've been rapping and battling freestyles in schools, basketball courts, even in my church".

The time has arrived for Picassos to make their presence felt in the music industry. Diverse sounds of M Style Productions have been very compatible with the duos ability to deliver mainstream flows, which also touch on subjects such as history, religion and current events.

"I got the East Coast flow with smooth West Coast vibe, while 010 has a bit more hardcore and more of a West Coast flow and a deeper vibe", is how Path describes Picassos.

Fans can check out more on the Picassos by visiting their official myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/picassos.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.