INTRODUCING NEW ARTISTS!!. 9th Wonder Related

okay here's a few artists that work with 9th wonder from North Carolina. THey are very dope and i'm working with most of them aswell..

K-Hill. He is on Dream Merchant Vol. 1 which is in the legacy/away team 3 pack.

intro of a dream prod. 9th wonder
^that's a song he did with 9th wonder. HIGH QUALITY.

Thyrday. a group from north carolina. www.myspace.com/thyrday
here's a track from two of the members, very good. they have a cd out right now with like 5 tracks from 9th wonder.
http://www.thethyrday.com/When The Music Stops = Produced By K. Slack.mp3

Sean Price oh man he's mainstream enough for y'all. his album is called Monkey Barz and has a couple good songs. look for it i dont have any links. he's on the same rec. label as Buckshot, Bootcamp Klic (iono how u spell it ahha)

SUPASTITION!! he is one of the best right now. he was on Okayplayer's last cd. his upcoming album is Chain Letters and has 9th and little brother.
http://www.defcom5.de/audio/supastition/Beginners_Luck_V2.zip
^ THATS A WHOLE PROMO EP FOR YOU BASTARDS

Strange Fruit Project. have you guys heard of them? www.strangefruitproject.com one of the most soulful groups ever. new album on BBE records soon. has 9th and LB guest spots.

TREK LIFE. he has nothing to do with 9th.but he's workign with babu and rhettmatic from dilated peoples. www.trek-life.com has some songs. very dope

i'll be doing songs with... all on that list except supastition and sean price. bang!

linx

Staff member
I got K-Hill's shit.

I got Thyrday's shit.

I got Sean Price's shit.

I got Supastition's shit.

I got Strange Fruit Project's shit.

I got Trek Life's shit.

Holy shit, I got shit by everyone you just mentioned!! Haha, but for real they are all dope imo. Like I said, I got albums from all of them and I definitely anjoy them all. Definitely a nice post. Hopefully people take notice and don't sleep!!

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
If you got Chaundon's shit, then you're the shit. If you got his shit, holla at me so I can get his shit. Peace.

i don't like chaundon that much.

k-hill is my fave. new mixtape out soon. after that is his EP which has ME MWAHHA. hopefully if we get the track done.

have you heard of DeLoach Linx? www.deloachmc.com he spit a verse and a chorus on strange fruit's last album. he's another you should look out for.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.