Interview with J Phoenix: R&B to Hip Hop He Does it Well

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Many of you will not recognize the name J Phoenix, but I fully trust everyone will know the name J Phoenix in time.

J Phoenix is an ASCAP Award Winning Songwriter and his new album Masterpiece also shows him as an incredible artist who can cover many genres; comfortably. Hip-hop, soul and R&B seem to be no challenge for him; he can do it all and his debut album will prove that he does it all very well.

Among his accomplishments J Phoenix not only wrote and appeared on the acoustical version of the late hip hop icon Tupac Shakur’s (2Pac) "Thugz Mansion" (with Nas); he has also worked with such notable artists as Chaka Khan, Earth Wind and Fire, NancyWilson and a host of others.

His work as a songwriter has already been noticed through his ASCAP Award and soon his work as an artist and performer will soon be recognized; simply because he is too talented to stay hidden.

His debut release Masterpiece was released September 25th as an indie release. It is hard to understand why J Phoenix does not have a major record deal, and I ask him about all of this in this interview.

You will be able to tell from his answers that J Phoenix is a multi talented intelligent man with a great attitude and he has "star power". He is just a normal guy and does not come off in any other way. He is straight forward and appealing to talk to.

I hope you enjoy "meeting" J Phoenix, as I did, and that you will check out his debut album Masterpiece. Sometimes you just hear something that you feel at home with and his project seems to ease your soul. Check him out and pick up his latest release "Masterpiece". You will not be disappointed.

Source: ThugLifeArmy.com

[highlight]Click here to read the full interview on ThugLifeArmy.com with J. Phoenix[/highlight]

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.