Inspectah Deck Was Refused Entry Into Canadian Border

Inspectah Deck is unable to clear the canadian border - Planet Asia and Afu Ra will perform without him.

Due to his criminal record, Inspectah Deck was refused entry into Canada. He did not perform in Ottawa last night and will not be performing in Toronto or Montreal.

It's crazy how "supergangsters" like 50 & G-Unit & Game can make it across but fuck Deck can't, that fuckin sucks he's my favourite Wu member.

I will probably still check out the rest though.

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
Fuck the petty oustings that rappers indulge in, this right here is as real an ousting as can be found.

If 50 can get into Canada with his criminal record (don't know much about it), but Deck can't on the grounds of his criminal record, who has more right to talk shit on records?

Of course I recognize that not all persons who participate in illegal activities get caught, a person's criminal record is a reasonable reflection of the dirt they've done.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.