Influence of Tupac

Status
Not open for further replies.
POST THE INFLUENCE PAC HAD ON YOU

Millions of people are influenced by Tupac, he was not just a rapper, he was more a leader, to follow. And I followed him. When I was 11 years old, thats almost 8 years ago, I was bumpin Hitem up and shit, at that time it was just cool. But time after time I began to LISTEN, what he had to say. I believe, I became quicker an adult than other kids, cause pac made me thinkin about my life.
He had an huge influence of what type / style of music I listen to. If you listen to the G.O.A.T. and his deep emotional songs like "keep ya head up", "Me against the world", "Outlaw", and then you compare it to the Most shit gettin released nowadays, then it seems to be that this crap without any messages any deepness any emotions any meaning is just unnecessary. The funny thing is, that many songs have a message, the message, what we got to do! "Lean back", "move your body", "shake ya ass" and other shit, too many to count, but Pacs music is mostly serious and has sense, so Im glad that I kept listen when i was younger and i will keep it till the day I die, from the cradle to the grave.

One Love
One Nation

on a deep note

2pac made me realise i should use my time wisely because I can die anytime. no one is untouchable. use your time because it's borrowed time.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Tupac made me scream 'Westside!!!!!' while ejaculating inside your girlfriend
I feel sorry for such a geek like you, i bet you have never been allowed to stick your dick in a woman, (Mother dont count)! :D

Dammit!

I knew I fucked up when I messed with a 'famous DJ'

STFU!

If you can take a dick, you can take a joke......

Btw, I don't think understand why I can't include your mother in the list of women I've fucked, please explain?

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Dammit!

STFU!

Btw, I don't think understand why I can't include my mother in the list of women I've fucked, please explain?
Cause everybody knows that in your family incest is widely done, it has to be a woman, you dont know. I know you are a geek but to be a real geek, "the master geek", you have to fuck a dead dog, i read this in a Geek-special magazine, that was mailed wrong, it was for you. Hell yeah, Geeks are ill. :p

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Dammit!

STFU!

Btw, I don't think understand why I can't include your mother in the list of women I've fucked, please explain?
This what I posted you sausage munching Nazi!

Btw, please don't call me a geek because that hurts - not as much as it hurt when your father & his brothers ran a train on you but, it still hurts.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Dammit!

STFU!

Btw, I don't think understand why I can't include me mother in the list of women I've fucked, please explain?
Leave ur mother alone, that is discustin. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.