Infamous Mobb Deep in Sydney

personally, I thought it was good but I was pissed that they played way too much of their new shit and not enough of their old classics that have taken them to where they are.

anyone here see them live last night?
what you think?

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
i was thinkin of going...but im digusted in mobb deep these days...i actually like g-unit but cant stand the new mobb...sound like 50cent clones only worse with the same bullshit lyrics...fuck happened to them, they used to tell mad stories now its all repetetive. atleast buck,banks and fifty tell some kinda story in their rhymes

but yea...was there a big turn out at the show? and which songs went off the hardest?

Sarr said:
i was thinkin of going...but im digusted in mobb deep these days...i actually like g-unit but cant stand the new mobb...sound like 50cent clones only worse with the same bullshit lyrics...fuck happened to them, they used to tell mad stories now its all repetetive. atleast buck,banks and fifty tell some kinda story in their rhymes

but yea...was there a big turn out at the show? and which songs went off the hardest?
Sarr I expected you to be there.

anyways, the floor of the Metro Theatre was packed out but there was plenty of room if you went up the stairs so I'd say it wasn't a full house. Shook Ones, Survival of the Fittest, Quiet Storm, Got It Twisted and some of the new shit went off the most (can't name them as I hadn't heard them before). All night I was waiting for Drop A Gem but they didn't play it.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
haha nah man they will never play drop a gem on em

thats mad that they played some of their old classic joints though...that alone woulda been worth it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.