IN RESPONSE: hip hop is old. (downloads)q

I have been reading lately, such as in a thread just below this, that quite a few people are calling hip hop boring, old, stale etc.
There is alot of music to explore which sometimes is hard to come across if you dont research or ask others. Not all these songs are BRAND new but most are reletivaly recent. there are many awsome songs which are much older then these. but the point i am trying to bring in this thread is that good music HAS/ IS being made in the last year and will still continue to be made. and those who have not explored hiphop and only listen to that which is on the radio are in luck. They have the oppurtunity to discover all the old music which some already listen to. Not everyone may agree with my choice of a few songs. I quickly skimmed my list and picked a few songs which i thought were creative and a little different. In my opinion they are good songs
(change xx's to tt's)

K-os- the love song : hxxp://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=24H8CBYFS2NUP3W1ZQRV0GTPFW

Masta ace- Revelations: hxxp://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0V7YK51HLA2XB0CZTPEGADWZFI

Papoose- Chess: hxxp://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2OZXGI7USX3IB1ILI642GSI6RJ

Little Brother- So faboulous: hxxp://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2XZ02RZTOVODN12Y1XEBCV2Y53

Mf Doom- Potholderz: hxxp://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3OZLP504EW9YL32EQ7OSJDIXOX

i know. but the reason they said they were growing out of it is because they said nothing good was being released. maybe if they looked alittle into it they would see there is good stuff

restivo said:
i know. but the reason they said they were growing out of it is because they said nothing good was being released. maybe if they looked alittle into it they would see there is good stuff
thanks for the tracks but i cant dowload atm although iv heard 2 of those tracks.
i didnt say nothing good was being realesed now days cause i know thats wrong and i woulda loved it a year ago but now its kinda eh.

i still buy a good hiphop cd every now and then but on a whole i dont love it like i used to. i can still enjoy some of it, but only the good side of it if you know what i mean. like nothing against it but i really cannot listen to str8 gangsta hiphop, the vibe and everything.
i still listen to mf doom and masta ace on the radio

yeah i can see where you are comming from. I guess its all personal prefreance. None of the songs i posted were gangsta rap. theres lots of stuff out there thats not so hopefully youll find some thatwill reignite your hiphop flame :thumb: :D

^^Can we get a set of each one of your ages?
(Maybe Hiphop isn't getting old maybe you're just getting old)
Sometimes when we grow up we grow out of things like clothes friends and music.Dont be scared it's just life and perfectly fine!
Maybe another relm of music is ahead a different genre for those who are tired of Hip Hop and the state it is in why Because aint nuttin like the OLD SCHOOL! Especially now i dont blame any1 for the reason to grow out of any genre...
The point im trying to make is when we absorb something we like and hear the best of the best and nothing new can top it we start hating it all.We get older and get tired of the same shit nobody can top.We get older have familys and it dont grab us nomore.Look at your parents i bet they were big ROCk or R&B fans way back.Do u see them now posting on a forum about ELVIS or MARVIN GAYE no why because this new generation in there opinion can't topem never.Only the new generation has a point to prove now let's see it. ~DJ KING ASSASSIN

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.