Impressions on "Hell Hath No Fury"

i went out and got this record the first day it dropped... two solid singles, the review in XXL.... i was excited for the album

i honestly was shocked when the album turned out to be absolute trash. the Clipse are talented but the Neptunes production destroyed this album... they did a nice job with the singles, especially wamp wamp, but the second time through tha album i had to shut it off... the beats are boring as hell. Neptunes track after Neptunes track after Neptunes track gets old after a while. really disapointed.

I've been a fan of Clipse since "Lord Willin" came out, Grindin is my ringback tone on my phone..... but yeah i've heard lots of not so good reviews of this new album which is unfortunate, what are good songs on the CD actually worth listenin to?

Mo_Murda said:
I've been a fan of Clipse since "Lord Willin" came out, Grindin is my ringback tone on my phone..... but yeah i've heard lots of not so good reviews of this new album which is unfortunate, what are good songs on the CD actually worth listenin to?
wamp wamp is hot, chinese new year is alrite, dirty money is OK.... honestly there isnt much else.

i heard chad hugo aint with pharell nomore and pharell produced the beats alone for this. can someone confirm or dispel?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.