Immortal Technique - Sick Quote

Euphanasia

Immortal Technique contributes a sick verse on Killah Priest's new album, "The Offering" in a song called "Standstill" with KP and Blood Sport. The song is great and I personally think they all kill it, but Immortal's is the strongest.

This is how his verse begins:

Motherfuckers tell me that I live in the last days
Stupid fuck, you think AIDS is the last plague?
You see, man made God in his own image
Culture, language and his own limits
Even his own spirit
So he can fool other men into believing his own gimmicks

What do you guys think about this? It seems he is saying something pretty powerful. I have my own thoughts but I'd like to hear yours.

My fav Tech line of all time: "Calling abortion in a medical building/but dont give a fuck about bombing Iraqi children."

I picked up a mixtape of new Tech features/album previews recently but wasn't blown away..a couple of good songs.. is it just me or has his voice gone a little grouchier... or is it something else I cant put my finger on? I'm still holding high hopes for his overdue return.

Thing with Technique is... he has one of the strongest deliveries I've heard... period.

Anything he says hits u in the face so much harder than if the same thing woulda been said by someone else.

.. where am i going with this.. i dont know. Cant wait for his next album though

xxx

i love tech. i have vol. 1 and 2...

But sometimes I just wanna say "ok already, I get the point, you're smart"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.