Immortal Technique Interview

Good shit. I saw it when it first came out. It was posted on the ImmortalTech forums i'm at.

A lot of people are going to criticize what he says, try to say he just wants to sound smart, but he's really got some good points. I like how he's not afraid of a vocal critic. He says he encourages people to come up to him in person and have a debate about what he talks about in his music and in his interviews. He knows his words are backed up by fact, so there's nothing to be afraid of.

Peace, thanks for posting. I'd post more ImmortalTech shit on here but there's a lot of haters. Too many, i'd say.

Farzin

^I like his message even if i don't agree with some stuff. But he is definitely smarter than 99% or rappers out there and he can speak properly without having to say "know what i am saying" every two seconds.

His rapping and songs have gone down in quality from what he first released to the recent mixtape stuff I heard and that's why I kind of lost interest in him musically. But I have respect for him because he is politically active and he doesn't just say the stuff he says for shock value but he truly believes in what he does and is trying to make a difference.

^I like his message even if i don't agree with some stuff. But he is definitely smarter than 99% or rappers out there and he can speak properly without having to say "know what i am saying" every two seconds.

His rapping and songs have gone down in quality from what he first released to the recent mixtape stuff I heard and that's why I kind of lost interest in him musically. But I have respect for him because he is politically active and he doesn't just say the stuff he says for shock value but he truly believes in what he does and is trying to make a difference.
I would have to agree about his the recent quality of his music, but trust me brotha, his most recent album The 3rd World was just a compilation of scrappy songs that didn't make the cut for The Middle Passage, which he's working on now. Trust me man, when The Middle Passage drops, it's gonna shake up the underground scene. People have been anticipating that album for over 3 years now. Just keep listening. You'll love it.

Stay up.

TheCat

^^^
I really hope what you say is TRUE.
i was also dissapointed by 3rd World.
not that its bad, its still good in comparison to other albums out to buy today. but i just Expected so much more since its been along time since the revolution albums have been out.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.