Immortal Technique albums

xxx

Does anyone know how many albums I.T. has? All i can find is Rev. vol 1 and vol 2.

And ebay's programing says that vol 2 came out in 2003 and vol 1 came out in 2004. Is that right? Whats the deal?

Obviously, Vol. 1 came before Vol. 2... As far I know, those are the only albums he has released. He has a couple mix-tapes though, I think one was called Silenced Revolution.

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
silenced revolution was some internet mix tape bull shit.

only the two albums sofar. Next album end of the summer.

He has also appeard in many guest spots and has a lot of unreleased material too.

I was kickin it with Immortal last week in the Remy Loung in NyC.
He and my man M1 from Dead Prez opened up from The welfare poets album release party.

Immortal gave my brotha a copy of his new album, dont know what its called i havnt heard it yet, but ill let yall know when i get to peep it.

Pz.

LM45z said:
He and my man M1 from Dead Prez opened up from The welfare poets album release party.

Immortal gave my brotha a copy of his new album, dont know what its called i havnt heard it yet, but ill let yall know when i get to peep it.

Pz.
Thanks for the info man, it would be great if you could tell us how The Middle Passage sounds after you listen to it. Peace!

one mc on dj said:
TRANSLATION:

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD RIP IT 4 US....
PEACE!
LOL. As strange as it may sound I only wanted some info on the album before it comes out, cause I'm looking forward to it coming out. I doubt that Tech gave LM's brother a copy with the intention of it being leaked long before it comes out. I appreciate the Pac stuff LM hooks up, let's not ask too much. Peace.

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
LM45z said:

Pz.
that some cool news, i cannot wait to hear that album, its my most anticipated album of 2005.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.