Immortal Tech/Talib Kweli Hiphop Conference

y0 whats good peoples , ill be attending the immortal technique/talib kweli concert tonite at Oberlin College in Oberlin, Ohio. Ill take some pics and maybe a recorder to catch some new tracks in audio , but ill post some info later on tonite about the show, prolly 3am cleveland time.

^ yeah get some pics, but is it a concert or a conference, and if its a conference, what da hell are they having a conference about?

i didnt get any audios , because IT didnt play any new shit . But it was live , pics will be up soon , technique is a real ass cool dude , he signed my cd's for me and we b/s'd for a couple minutes. he said middle passage will drop late summer. His live show is so fucking ill cuz he dont even use background vocals, just the beat and his voice, talib's set was real good , but i dont care much for talib . the hiphop conference is held every year at oberlin college , the whole week is full of disscuions , battles, b-boys, break battles, workshops on how to make it in the idustry , learn how to breakdance, shit like that all week, Davey D was there , AKir , and some other influenceal hiphop heads, btw IT's next single is the bin ladin remix with chuck d and krs one.

i am so dissapointed with Talib's new shit... i think he fell off like crazy

i remember reading in XXL the guest editor Dave Chapelle issue that when Common i believe was touring with Talib, the only CD talib listened too was "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'"..... and that really just crushed me lol, i dont know why, i mean he likes 50 whatever... but i think Talib used to be such a wholesome MC

a

Advocate said:
i am so dissapointed with Talib's new shit... i think he fell off like crazy

i remember reading in XXL the guest editor Dave Chapelle issue that when Common i believe was touring with Talib, the only CD talib listened too was "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'"..... and that really just crushed me lol, i dont know why, i mean he likes 50 whatever... but i think Talib used to be such a wholesome MC

a
He didnt fall off. He still the same Talib. Its just the production that killed the album.

Somewhere I read he had teamed up with KRS but I don't remember where maybe I dreamed it..hm..Newayz I thought I also read he was busy with a tour and he would finish his album when he goes back to NY...or whatever man..I think it was on his website

Pezz

United Slave
Immortal Technique...On a spring tour ?!?!
On the eve of the release of his upcoming single "Bin Laden Remix" Feat ChuckD & KRS1 Immortal Technique is hitting some select dates before he goes back to work on "The Middle Passage" a CD dropping in late 2005.

Upcoming select dates for Immortal Technique's short single release tour. Blast this everywhere...

4.26.05 - NYC

SOB's blowout...NYC Single Release Party

Immortal Technique
Akir
Diabolic
Poison Pen

Doors 8PM / Show 9PM
18 and up.

Tickets $12 advance / $15 Day of Show.

SOB's
200 Varick Street(Corner of Houston)
NY, NY 10014

4.28.05 -ALB/NM

KRS1
Immortal Technique
Akir

Doors 8PM / Show starts 9PM
(All Ages Show !!!)

Tickets $18 advance / $20 Day of show

Sunshine Theater
120 Central St. West
Albuquerque, New Mexico
(For more info Toozanee@aol.com)

4.29.05 -PHX/AZ

KRS1
Immortal Technique
Akir

Doors 8PM / Show starts 9PM
(All Ages Show !!!)

Tickets $18 advance / $20 Day of show

Old Brickhouse
1 East Jackson St.
Phoenix, AZ
85004 (For more info contact tycarter@aol.com)

4.30.05 - Indio, CA

Coachella Valley Music and Arts
Empire Polo Field 81-100 Avenue 51

Other details... See.

www.coachella.com

5.4.05 - SF/CA

Immortal Technique
Akir

Doors 8:30PM / Show starts 9PM
(All Ages!!!)

Tickets. $12

Slim's
333 Eleventh St.
San Francisco, CA 94130

5.5.05 - Seattle/WA

Immortal Technique
Akir

Doors 8PM / Show starts 9PM ????
(All Ages !!!)

Tickets. $12

Chop Suey
1325 E.Madison
Seattle, WA 98122
(For more info contact club steven@chopsuey.com)

5.6.05 - Minneapolis, MN

Immortal Technique
Akir

Doors Open 6PM
Show starts 7PM

(All Ages!!)

Tickets
$9.50 in Advance
11.50 Day of show

First Ave
701 First Ave North
Minneapolis...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.