Im Sick Of......

Bobby Sands

These R N B songs on the radio that all sound the same and have some lame bitch of a rapper on them.Its usually the same rappers that appear on them.I dont mind a rapper occassionly hooking up with r n b artists.But some of these fools appear on every r n b single from Destiny's Child to Mariah Carey to Usher.The main culprits are the likes of Nelly,Fabolous,Jadakiss,and Ludacris.

Just had to vent.

Everything on the radio is the same shit. All the beats sound the same, they all have the same lame unenthusiatic delivery (or too enthusiatic if it's crunk) and they all rap about the same subjects.

ARon

The same thing was happneing in the 90's too, where were you guys then?
It's pop music.
You know what I'm tired of, these same lame ass threads of people complaining about bullshit, just don't listen. It is that simple.
If you guys hate this new mainstream crunk shit so much why do you talk about it so much, it isn't going anywhere if you keep talking about it.

There is a time and place for all music, sorry if I can't go to a club and get down to some Immortal Technique. Sorry if I don't want to get all enlightened everytime I press play. It is fucking music, stop divinding the shit into little categories like underground and minstream and just listen and enjoy, you are a fucking FAN. Be a fan of the music and stop acting like a fuckin critic, stop acting like you are too good for it.

Just had to vent.

xxx

That's why i stopped listening to radio quite some time ago. They are forcing crap down our throat. You can tell 50 Cent makes singles instead of trying to make an album. If you stop and listen, "candy shop" and "just a lil bit" are almost the most uncreative, unoriginal, bubble-gum sounding shit ive ever heard. But i dont really care anymore. Im 22 and now i see that music isnt directed towards my age anymore.

How bout that dumb motherfucker singing a love song saying "I'm so sick of love songs..." and some shit bout everytime he turn on the radio. Man fuck that bitch. Songs like that make me sick. I'm glad I pulled the radio out car and shaved my car

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.