Im sick of this! Everyone read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All over the world Tupac Shakur is known as the best rapper to ever walk on this planet, this is not true!

Before Tupac died, the Notorious B.I.G. aka Biggie Smalls, (See Pic Below)

Biggie Smalls was called 'The King of Rap' back before Tupac died, this is why Tupac was jealous. When Tupac died, he gained publicity and everyone turned on Biggie. For godsake there was gunfire on Biggies funeral and pimps driving up to Biggies burial and playing 'Hypnotize' out loud. This is why everyone says Tupac is the best when really, the true King of Rap is Biggie Smalls

In the rap battle, B.I.G vs Tupac they had which you can download off a P2P, Biggie Smalls owned Tupac. He won. Thats that, Biggie Smalls is better then Tupac.

I hope everyone can see this, Just download the song : Notorious Thugz and listen, its great!

I doubt there's a real rap battle, you're probably thinking of the Gardens Freestyle or whatever, which isn't a battle, Pac and Big are rapping together before they had beef.

Shows how much you know.

NotoriousB said:
I know, Ive heard songs like Runnin'

Biggie is better. He is the King of Rap
You talk about Pac getting publicity because he died, the same goes for Biggie. No one is better, it depends on your opinion... and more people think Pac is better so it must be true.

P\/\/N3D

NotoriousB said:
Snoop Dawg and Nas might compare... But nah Biggie and pac are da best.
i like pacs and bigs music but i think that big l was better lyricist than em in my opinion. not hatin. But cant say whos best its impossible cause theres so many rappers.And so many opinions.

C.R.Y.

they both gained the GOAT after they died. its ashame but true. ive always been a fan of both since 94. but the kids who get into the hip hop game later think they must like pac and big because theyre dead. ive always prefer pac a little more than big, but then again thats my opinion. but both are definetly in my top 10.

NotoriousB said:
All over the world Tupac Shakur is known as the best rapper to ever walk on this planet, this is not true!

Before Tupac died, the Notorious B.I.G. aka Biggie Smalls, (See Pic Below)

Biggie Smalls was called 'The King of Rap' back before Tupac died, this is why Tupac was jealous. When Tupac died, he gained publicity and everyone turned on Biggie. For godsake there was gunfire on Biggies funeral and pimps driving up to Biggies burial and playing 'Hypnotize' out loud. This is why everyone says Tupac is the best when really, the true King of Rap is Biggie Smalls

In the rap battle, B.I.G vs Tupac they had which you can download off a P2P, Biggie Smalls owned Tupac. He won. Thats that, Biggie Smalls is better then Tupac.

I hope everyone can see this, Just download the song : Notorious Thugz and listen, its great!
how many minutes of ur life did u just waste...????

jbrolax

You must be young....

And umm if your trying to end this argument your out of luck becaues its impossible....

One more thing as far as BIG and Pac, BIG would rip pac in a freestyle, but if it came to alot of other subjects it would be a different story, like versitility, or emotion...

2Pax

NotoriousB said:
He is a better battle rapper so this makes him a better rapper? Ok so Eminem is also a better rapper then Tupac then?

Looks like someone must be missing a few brain cells. Did you really think you would get a positive respons to this on this forum? And there are so many things wrong with that post, I can't even begin to explain them all to you. Biggie was dope, Pac was dope. Like whoever you want. There's no need to degrade one in favor of the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.