Im sick and fucking tired of waiting...

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Im tired of waiting on peeps to drop. I think they should just announce albums a couple months before their actual release like 50 has done this time around.

Im sick of waiting on Dre, Im sick of waiting on Raekwon, Im sick of waiting on Immortal Technique, Im sick of waiting on Crooked I, Im even getting sick of waiting on Ya Boy!

Attention rappers; I dont want to know how hot your shit is, how much its going to change the game, etc etc, until the actual album is finished, and you're shooting the art work for a release in a month or two.

Grrr...

im sick of fucking waiting on UGK. It was suppose to come out november of last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now its July 17 or june 26th doesnt matter anyway itll get pushed back 4 more times. fuck.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Budden? Who? LOL Just kidding but seriously, Ive given up on Budden.

Im preparing myself to wait another 10 years for Redman's next album.

Im sick and fucking tired of waiting for Chappelle's greed to kick in so he goes back to comedy.

The.Menace

Staff member
I agree, I never understood why people set a date if they aren't able 2 drop around that time..... I like the old Blizzard approach (yes I talk about PC games now) - they never released a date but always said 'when it's done, it's done' ....

Casey

Staff member
I'm sick and tired of waiting for Bizzy to get his shit together and make the classic album he is very capable of making.

waiting makes u want to buy it... in most cases... but in the case of underground rappers like crooked i.... i wont buy his shit if he releases.... wit all the recent wack things he been releasin

ArtsyGirl

I dont know but I get the feeling its the record company who take too much shit into account.. Ohh if we drop on the 23rd we wont sell as much because joe blow is dropping that day and all the little girls will scoop that and not this record, shit like that! If its good music stand behind it or leave it alone. If an album gets more than 2 release dates its over.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.