I'm praying for Nas to go at 50

I seriously am praying for Nas to go at 50. I think that finally someone would put this loud, ignorant ass rapper in his place. And i only call him ignorant because he would go at Nas, and Fat Joe, and Jada who in my opinion are all great artists, with emphasis on Nas who is a legend in my books, i hold him next to 2Pac.

a

Diaz

Theres people dying all over the world that need prayers and you're praying for someone to attack someone? You should be ashamed of yourself.

haha ^^ diaz thats a good point

but i hope nas doesn't go at 50,. 50 is below him,.. if 50 can pump out 5-6 more albums successfully and actually maintain a career without killing self or someone at interscope and landing himself in the pen then nas should go after him

i just hope 50 wont sell anymore... cuz he's giving rap a bad name

but imho i think nas is too weak himself to diss 50 (not cuz 50 is that good... but nas isnt THAT good either). we need 2pac

Nas is just going to destroy him in half a second, you just know what might happen to 50's career if Nas goes worldwide with a diss track. It'll be over before you know it, last time we heard Ether just got the best out of Jay.

Peace

Ant

With Nas having just dropped his CD I don't see any major disses coming from him. That is unless people havn't got bored of 50 Cent by the time Nas dropps his next CD. I'd love to here nas end 50's career on a record, we all know that Nas is so far above 50.

Diaz said:
Theres people dying all over the world that need prayers and you're praying for someone to attack someone? You should be ashamed of yourself.
buddy, lighten up, obviously im not seriously praying for this, and when you say "attack" you make it sound a lot more harsher than just release diss tracks, which is what i am talking about

a

Advocate said:
buddy, lighten up, obviously im not seriously praying for this, and when you say "attack" you make it sound a lot more harsher than just release diss tracks, which is what i am talking about

a
LMAO, I was just kidding. :p

for a while i woulda said that it aint worth it for nas to go at 50 cause hes lower than him but now that 50 brought in his wife, that jus aint right, hes gotta tear him up

Advocate said:
I seriously am praying for Nas to go at 50. I think that finally someone would put this loud, ignorant ass rapper in his place. And i only call him ignorant because he would go at Nas, and Fat Joe, and Jada who in my opinion are all great artists, with emphasis on Nas who is a legend in my books, i hold him next to 2Pac.

a
Nas has better things to worry about and better topics to rap about than wasting his breath on a pathetic leech. I personally don't wanna see a diss track to someone who ain't even on his level. Jay vs. Nas was classic, it brought out the best of both men and resurrected both their careers, and it ended in a classy manner as well--staying on wax, even amidst personal disses.

50 will fight dirty if Nas chooses to take him, and it will get out of hand. Sorry but I don't want to wake up to a headline loudly proclaiming that "Crazed 50 Cent fan shoots Rapper Nas at Concert" and lose yet another one of hip-hop's greatest legends.

-Z-

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.