I'm On That Kyrptonite

Eric

Aight so help me with the name of this song. The lyrics in the title are all I know and I'm assuming it's part of the chorus cause its repeated throughout the song and I dont remember any other lyrics.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
yeah. it's outkast's - well, big boi ft. the purple ribbon all-stars - new single.

the official title is "Kryptonite (I Be On It)"

big boi said it was originally just called kryptonite, but MTV wouldn't play it with that name for whatever reason - trademark, probably - so you can find it on television just titled "I Be On It".

rtyfghvbn said:
yeah. it's outkast's - well, big boi ft. the purple ribbon all-stars - new single.

the official title is "Kryptonite (I Be On It)"

big boi said it was originally just called kryptonite, but MTV wouldn't play it with that name for whatever reason - trademark, probably - so you can find it on television just titled "I Be On It".

no thats not it at all, its because when big boi says "kryptonite" he means WEED, even though he denies the song has nothing to do with weed. kinda funny because the entire song has NUMEROUS refrences to kryptonite being weed, smoking weed, and other weed refrences.

he looked like an absolute lying fool when he said the song doesnt have to do with weed, rather a state of mind, almost like being invincable.lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.