I'm on probation but..

groobz

why?

i seem to have lost my avtar and gone on probation at the same time. My contract has probably run out for vip, but any admins know why i'm on probation for,, i'm confused.

groobz

yes we can all laugh my kenny!!! but this is a humiliating experience for me!!!!! brutal treatment!!! don't laugh when i'm down dammit!

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Cant remember, did it before I left for Sydney I think.

It was either beef or your sexist remarks that awarded you probation.

I dont really feel the need to explain everytime someone doesnt like a probation or a ban, like it or lump it as they say,,

groobz

na it only happned recently, when my avtar went. my sexist remarks? hrmm beef?,, damn it can't of been much if knowone complained in letter to prez, seems a bit out of the blue thats all,, been a senior poster on here for a while, and all of a sudden, i'm on probation, and you can't even be bothered to tell me why, jeez this is shamefull

Rukas said:
Cant remember, did it before I left for Sydney I think.

It was either beef or your sexist remarks that awarded you probation.

I dont really feel the need to explain everytime someone doesnt like a probation or a ban, like it or lump it as they say,,
you seem to have issues as of late.

dose a person not deserve to at least know what the "Crime" was?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.