I'm gonna be in NYC at the end of march for 1 week, let me know cool shit to do.

Casey

Staff member
I'm probably gonna be there from the 24th till the 31st, I never been to the East Coast at all before, only the West, so let me know what cool stuff there is to do and what places I should check out etc..

And I ain't talkin bout museums and that kinda stuff, that shit don't really interest me.

Thanx.

THA WILD said:
You could take the subway to the Rockaways.
whats homie gunna do in the rockaways besides get shot? lol bro definatly hit up a couple clubs while ur here. one u should go to for sure is a place called exit. too bad you werent here around christmas i would say go to rockefeller centre and see the christmas tree. visit the wtc site. definatly stop wherever u see a place called 'Grays Papaya'- the illest hotdogs in NYC, better than the corner stands. you gotta walk down canal street and check out the shops. they have little bootleg shops up you can buy dvds, and pocketbooks, knives, shirts, hats pretty much anything bootleg. while your over there head into little italy and china town. if u want really good food pick a place on mulberry street in little italy to eat.

Casey

Staff member
/\ thanx for the info dog...i aint even know what the rockaways is so dont worry bout that haha. wheres canal street at, how do i get to it? it sounds cool, i heard about the bootlegs n shit there before, so ima check that out for sure. whats china town like there, im a fan of china towns lol, been to the 1s in SF and LA before.

i love hotdogs ill check that papaya shit out for sure.

how old u have to be to get into the clubs there?

Militant said:
/\ thanx for the info dog...i aint even know what the rockaways is so dont worry bout that haha. wheres canal street at, how do i get to it? it sounds cool, i heard about the bootlegs n shit there before, so ima check that out for sure. whats china town like there, im a fan of china towns lol, been to the 1s in SF and LA before.

i love hotdogs ill check that papaya shit out for sure.

how old u have to be to get into the clubs there?
if you get in any taxi in manhattan, nyc and they will know where canal street is. you can also go into the subway and ask a teller which trains run to canal street. its closer to the westside. if you plan on getting around nyc yourself your going to need a map. otherwise u can ask people for directions like a police officer or something. china town is pretty cool they have lots of bootleg shops there.
some clubs to get in you need to be 18 and some you need to be 21. there might be a few teen clubs around but i dunno.

Canal St. is your one-stop shop for bootleg CD's and movies, cheap products, and good food. Stick to the main streets there, because there are some gangs that hang out at the minor streets.

Long Island City is your place for local history. You can visit Court Square, Queensboro Plaza, Brooks Restaurant (for that old-time feel), and especially big building that serves as a huge canvas for graffiti art, which can be viewed from the 7 train between Hunterspoint Av. and 45th Rd. You can also see Sunnyside Yard, which houses a multitude of commuter and intercity trains. And, once you're done, you can board the Q102 bus from Queensboro Plaza to Roosevelt Island. You could take the tram from Roosevelt Island, and observe the NYC skyline.

mrmakaveli7 said:
whats homie gunna do in the rockawayss besides get shot?
I've been around the Rockaways a few times, and it's pretty quiet out there. Also, the Rockaways has seen the biggest drop in crime out of any section in NYC. Besides, there's good scenery to be observed along the shores of the Rockaways, although there isn't too much to do. It's like a huge strip of urban beachfront.

rockaway beach is madd nasty man. he wouldnt wanna go there. if anything drive across the bridge to atlantic beach, some nice houses over there and a boardwalk and shit.

Casey

Staff member
thanx guys, mrmakaveli7, my 18th birthday is in a couple of weeks, so by the time i get to nyc i will be 18. thanx 4 lettin me know bout the clubs, i wasnt sure if they were all gonna be 21 and over or what. cool ill try and find some good hiphop clubs that are 18+...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.