i'm going to have to buy biggie duets

I've enjoyed most of the tracks that have been released on this album. I'm not one that support recycled material but the quality put into the production of this album deserves my dollars more than the fact that it will be big's final release. ...i can only imagine how pac's albums would have turned out if he had a well connected executive producer handling his production.

biggie duets isnt gunna be that tight.... from what i heard, its gunna be juss like all the pac songs that came out after his death. listen to spit ya game, swizz beats fucked up the notorious thugs verse, the same way how eminem sped up pacs verse on a crooked nigga too. it sounds like shit.. at least we get some new biggie shit.

i don't know, maybe i'm not as critical about the tracks but out of the ten that i've heard only nasty girl and get your grind on (with big pun) haven't been that great. Ultimate Rush and What's Beef 2006 are well put together tracks... oh well, to each his own.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.