ill or flop

Rate the track

• Total voters
yea, it had been a long time since i heard it last. So when I heard it again, i thought ppl on streethop might wanna peep it, but not too many ppl check shit that aint by jeezy, or weezy or whoevers the new fad

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
It's a dope track. Listening to it now makes me remember how much I missed Big Pun.

Ive always thought that the Pac verse he spits is kind of disrespectful, he uses the cliche Pac lyrics people use to hate on him. Personally I think he should have used a "Keep Yo Head Up" type verse instead of a "enemies/hennessy" type verse.

hmm, well i guess he captured what pac was most known for. Either that or what drew him close to pac. Either ways I dont think its disrespectful to Pac, but your right he coulda captured both sides of pac a lil better. But instead he went with what i think was just easier to do.

~peace

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^ Yeah, i think he took the easy way out on that verse, had he done a better job of it the track would have been all the better for it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.