I'll Hurt You - Busta Rhymes ft. Eminem

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Hot.

Can't wait for Busta's new album. Especially me, been a Busta fan since day 1. I remember him back when he was with 'Leaders of the New School'

Busta and Em's flow is intense.

If you haven't heard it, I suggest you do. My bro just told me about this, so I dunno how long it's been leaked out.

PEace.

edit: Oh yeah, whats your thoughts about it if you heard it already? :D

I'll Hurt U feat Eminem is a Remix version, the original version just has Busta rapping on his own (Both versions Produced by Scott Storch),
but 2b honest with u prefer the remix with eminem.

Eminem just kills his verse the way he rhymes with the flow.. by the way the remix version has been out for a while, on some mixtape..

in the original version of I'll Hurt U rite 2wards the end u can hear Busta Rhymes saying Flipmode, aftermath, flipmode aftermath, its official, so that kindof makes u think that this song may have been recored as soon as he joined aftermath? he might have gotten straight to work with his album. am not sure just my suggestion!!

its good 2 c busta rhymes back on form again..

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
oldham_crew said:
I'll Hurt U feat Eminem is a Remix version, the original version just has Busta rapping on his own (Both versions Produced by Scott Storch),
but 2b honest with u prefer the remix with eminem.

Eminem just kills his verse the way he rhymes with the flow.. by the way the remix version has been out for a while, on some mixtape..

in the original version of I'll Hurt U rite 2wards the end u can hear Busta Rhymes saying Flipmode, aftermath, flipmode aftermath, its official, so that kindof makes u think that this song may have been recored as soon as he joined aftermath? he might have gotten straight to work with his album. am not sure just my suggestion!!

its good 2 c busta rhymes back on form again..

Oh, so this is the remix? I have to download the original I guess to see how that is.

Alright, thanks for the info.

Jeremy

devils_advok8 said:
Not bad at all, but the original one was just Busta, the one you're taking about is a remix David.
Anyways, I uploaded it if anyone's interested:
http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ENO281PNTU9N0A46B615WLI16

Thanks! Busta is tight! I think eminems flow was pretty much poo poo. He's losing what he had before encore faster than britney spears is losing her sex appeal. From encore on has been crap. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.