If You Were A CEO

Snowman

If You Became A CEO Overnight And You wanted to start your Own record label. You Open your check Book, What Artists Would You Want On Your Label? (Dead Or Alive) Artists That Would take Your record label to the top. People Would say Damm He Makin Money Like Suge Did, Like Master P Did, Like Dr Dre Did.

2 Artists I Would Sign To Start My Label(Pac, Crooked I)

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
AZ, Kane, Kool G, Royce, Ras Kass, Spice 1, Murs, Bizzy, Jean Grae & Rakim.

Also, Quik, Daz, Necro, 9th Wonder, Pete Rock & Stoupe.

Tried not to pick anyone that's in an unbuyable position ie. Eminem, Dre.

I'd sign the Sound Providers Little Brother( 1 album deal) The Roots The Crown City Rockers Canibus And I'd basically buy up Babygrande so I can sign Jean Grae JMT and Immortal technique Brand Nubian and 7L than when im bored i get almost everybody from Qn5..I'd sign Saigon Joe budden and i'd buy all the rights off the beatles that way i can help micheal win his last case

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
^
Yeah, snatch Babygrande. I might take Def Jux as well. A nice little merger there.

Add Last Emperor to my rappers list.

And add Easy Mo Bee to my producers list.

What are the Bomb Squad doing these days?

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
What about buying up Tupac's vocals?

Unlimited chequebook is sure to convince Afeni & - if the bastard is hiding any - Suge.
Well I would because his fans don't care how I use em as long as I keep eminem away from the vocals ^

Pac, dre,houston (i know i would hear drama but wtv),young buck,bone thugz, fabulous, luda,tech n9ne
Some I don't like but in the sense of making money i would say Jay-z,eminem,50,kanye.. i mean the list is really endless.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.