If you had to make your own "Best of Wu-Tang" album...

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
this includes solo projects and side projects/groups

1-Protect Ya Neck
2-Triumph
3-4th Chamber
4-C.R.E.A.M.
5-Bring The Pain
6-Diary of a Madman
7-How High
8-Judgement Day
9-Wu Tang Clan Aint Nothin To Fuck With
10-Shimmy Shimmy Ya
11-1-800 Suicide
12-Bring The Rukas
13-Liquid Swords
14-Run 4 cover
14-Graveyard Chamber
15-7th Chambe

i know i have the most biased taste in wutang (36 chambers, gravediggaz and method man and redman) but whateverr

i think that most of what you have sounds good. definately gotta have some RZA songs on there off his cds. dont have a list for ya right now though

linx

Staff member
When I make cd's with all of my favorite songs from a rapper or group, I sometimes do 2 or 3 cd's depending upon the amount of material the artist(s) have. Wu-Tang has a good amount since they have their group albums and their solo albums, so I usually make 2 for them.. a group and a solo. As far as the Group though..

1. Triumph
2. C.R.E.A.M.
3. Da Mystery Of Chessboxin'
4. 4th Chamber
5. Protect Ya Neck
6. Wu Banga 101
7. Assassination Day
8. For Heaven's Sake
9. Shame On A Nigga
10. Winter Warz
11. Reunited
12. Visionz
13. The Abduction
14. Do You Really (Thang Thang)
15. Ice Cream
16. Hellz Wind Staff
17. Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing Ta F' Wit

Good luck making one better than that.

Most of those songs you guys mentioned are already on The RZA Hits. So I would take that album's tracklist and add some of the other stuff, like Triumph, It's Yourz, Judgment Day, Gravel Pit

linx

Staff member
Like I said though, you're better off making one for songs with all the Wu members and then one with their solo shit. If you do both, you'll leave out too many good songs.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
its linx! said:
When I make cd's with all of my favorite songs from a rapper or group, I sometimes do 2 or 3 cd's depending upon the amount of material the artist(s) have. Wu-Tang has a good amount since they have their group albums and their solo albums, so I usually make 2 for them.. a group and a solo. As far as the Group though..

1. Triumph
2. C.R.E.A.M.
3. Da Mystery Of Chessboxin'
4. 4th Chamber
5. Protect Ya Neck
6. Wu Banga 101
7. Assassination Day
8. For Heaven's Sake
9. Shame On A Nigga
10. Winter Warz
11. Reunited
12. Visionz
13. The Abduction
14. Do You Really (Thang Thang)
15. Ice Cream
16. Hellz Wind Staff
17. Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing Ta F' Wit

Good luck making one better than that.
no gravediggaz?? that was rza at his best, 94 shit

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Aristotle said:
Prince Paul did more for Gravediggaz in 94 than Rza did.
how? by coproducing the album with rza?

frukwan had the best verses on the album, too poetic wasnt as developed back in 94 as he was on the nightmare album

ARon

I'm just sayin, I think your giving Rza too much credit for what was mostly Prince Paul' work, or so as I have heard. If you were gonna give Rza all the credit for a Gravediggaz album give it to him for their second.

Chronic

Bank Robber said:
how? by coproducing the album with rza?
He produced everything alone except for 5 tracks, of which he co-produced 2, he did all the scratches and he oversaw the entire album (if you compare 6 Feet Deep with the other albums you'll see just how important that was).

"1-800-Suicide" > entire Gravediggaz catalog. And Too Poetic's verse on that was the epitome of the album style-wise.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.