If you had to eat a rapper, who do you think would be tastiest and how would you have

roaches

him served?

2Pac and the Bigs are obviously past their expiration date, so forget about that. Actually, Big Pun probably tastes better now than he would a few years ago. I've heard about the Mexican food in New York, and I can't imagine the Puerto Rican is any better. I'm probably wrong, though.

I'd probably go with Jay-Z A nice, fat specimen, but not too rich. I'd definitely grill the breasts after marinating them in my special sauce. I'd shred his organs and some fatty tissue and stuff Bleek's liver with them. The rest of him I'd grind up and make burritos and some jiggaburgers out of. Oh, can't forget the lips. I'd slice them up and stick them in a salad, probably.

What about you?

Snowman

Id cook me up E-40, douse him in some Marinara. an put him on the Grill an have me a Pig Roast. :hungry:

Great thread by the way :thumb:

If you had to eat a rapper, who do you think would be tastiest and how would you

Bank Robber said:
skittle, kim would give you all sorts of STDs
They're sexually transmitted diseases, they can't be transmitted through eating. :):thumb:

Da_Funk

If you had to eat a rapper, who do you think would be tastiest and how would you

KAMIKAZI said:
They're sexually transmitted diseases, they can't be transmitted through eating. :):thumb:
You do know you can get STD's through ways other than sex, right?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.