IF Ya Didnt Know TQ New album coming soon

TQ droping a new album and this time is not Indie album this album is similar to his 1998 release They Never saw me coming.
The album is called Paradise and the singles are IN your Lap and
Paradise you could hear Paradise on the main Page of TQ site you just have to wait like 3 mins to load then it will play, his second single is on the sound sample section you could hear hear it for like 60 seconds.Anyways the album is gonna be fire and Iam sure you gonna like this album better then Akon,Lyfe and Nate dogg new albums.

TQ- Paradise track list below Album out aug 14 2007

1.In your Lap
2.Paradise
3.down
4.fly girl
5.cold
6. I dont know
7.paradise remix feat BG
8.homies
9.Alright
10. sexy
11.Pump it
12. a lil bit of luv
13.Soulja
Guests feat in this album are BG
,Daz,Kinfolk,Nappy Roots,jagged edge,Rick Ross,Atwill
lucky and d boys
http://www.thugpoetry.com

NO I dont have TQ's cover version of "Adore only his version
he made it in 2004 the Listen album.Hotel Califonia his on the Lost mix Tape under ground album not gonna be out till next year
his focus now his The Paradise Album and try to promote as much as he could.The Paradise Album as been push back to another week Aug 21

Casey

Staff member
NO I dont have TQ's cover version of "Adore only his version
he made it in 2004 the Listen album.
What the hell does this mean? You just said you didn't have it, then you said you only have his version? What?

Let me break it down for you, since I'm not sure you understand.

TQ has a song called "Adore". This song is a COVER VERSION of a PRINCE song of the same name. I asked if you had it. TQ did not write this song. He covered it, on the "Listen" album that you mentioned.

Casey

Staff member
Yes he did made a sound called adore wring by Prince but it wasnt a single on Tq album so they no need for a cover of that song.
errrrm.....what? I think I need to help with your english since it's obviously not your first language.

"Yes he did made a sound called adore wring"

what you mean is "Yes, TQ did record a cover version of the Prince song 'Adore'". Song is the correct word, not sound. And you added a random word "wring" for no apparent reason.

And a cover version means that an artist has a sang a song originally written and performed by someone else. TQ's song is a cover version of Prince's song 'Adore'.

I didn't ask if it was a single. I think you are getting confused between a "cover version" and a "album cover",as in artwork.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.