If 50 Cent gets shot up again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and they gotta amputate his arm or his leg will they start calling him 35 Cent or 20 cent ? What do you guys think ? I mean a man can only represent so many cents, you know ?
Kinda like they say that we humans only use 10 % of our brains. Well he's using 50 Cent of himself already , so if he lost some of his capacity physically, mentally or emotionally. Then he should be reduced in coinage, no ?

I think so....

-UC

yak pac fatal

...and they gotta amputate his arm or his leg will they start calling him 35 Cent or 20 cent ? What do you guys think ? I mean a man can only represent so many cents, you know ?
Kinda like they say that we humans only use 10 % of our brains. Well he's using 50 Cent of himself already , so if he lost some of his capacity physically, mentally or emotionally. Then he should be reduced in coinage, no ?
lol funny post :thumb: :thumb:

Also, it seems that 50 is not a very wise man since he calls himself fifty c-e-n-t. I mean, shouldn't he be called 50 c-e-n-t-s? It is hard to listen to somebody's music or take him seriously when he does not even know the concept of singular and plural words don't u think?

Upper-CUT said:
Also, it seems that 50 is not a very wise man since he calls himself fifty c-e-n-t. I mean, shouldn't he be called 50 c-e-n-t-s? It is hard to listen to somebody's music or take him seriously when he does not even know the concept of singular and plural words don't u think?
We should also call it a 50 cents piece too instead of a 50 cent piece there aren't two of him hence he's 50 cent maybe he could rename g unit 50 cents and have 50 group members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.