If 50 aint the K.O.N.Y why is NAS ??

LOL the ppl that use the location argument are so fucking stupid...LOL....

This is the typical Yahoo talk I laugh at...I mean this almost as stupid as me telling 14 year old gurls Nelly died LOL That is not even that stupid it's the reactions I get when I tell em to check out the KNYX news for more info...and they actually come back pm'n me they can't find the channel on their tv LOL...

Newayz...It's about who reps it the most and who the ppl of NY respect the most...
I think it is that simple lol...

AmerikazMost

The King of New York title goes to the most respected rapper of the moment, not the biggest mainstream artist. After Biggie passed, it was a two man thing between Nas and Jigga, and after Nas won the beef (there was a vote held by a radio station, and Nas won 51% to 49% I think) the title's been his.

its a tough question to answer.....but i think that 50 is the most hated and loved.....has alot of people in new york that hates him and alot who likes him and respects him.....maybe most rappers right now in ny dont like him but they are not a majority of the people......anyways its pretty sad that nas album did so bad in sales....

ARon

^Who cares how much his albums sells.
The King of New York. A rapper from NY that in reality is the best. So ask yourself, 50 or NaS?

bimi

AmerikazMost said:
The King of New York title goes to the most respected rapper of the moment, not the biggest mainstream artist. After Biggie passed, it was a two man thing between Nas and Jigga, and after Nas won the beef (there was a vote held by a radio station, and Nas won 51% to 49% I think) the title's been his.
If i remember it right MTV said something abut they droppin the albuk on the same day and let ppl chose the winner and Jogga won that battle but I didnt know about the radio one....thanx

back to the topic, I thinkt its Nas cuzz hes the one that NY respect the most, like one mc on dj said!!

peace

linx

Staff member
Nas has been doing it for over 10 years and he has been respected that whole time. He "won" that beef with Jigga (although it's obviously debatable) and that gave him more credability. Like dude said, once Biggie died, it was basically between Jay and Nas. And people saying they felt Nas' diss tracks more then Jay's didn't help Jay out much. Plus Jay is retired now so that doesn't help any either. I don't really think it matters who the fuck the king of New York is anyway, as long as they all drop good music I could really care less.

AmerikazMost

bimi said:
If i remember it right MTV said something abut they droppin the albuk on the same day and let ppl chose the winner and Jogga won that battle but I didnt know about the radio one....thanx
Of course Jay would sell more records. That's like asking who would sell more records, Rakim or 50, and asking who the better rapper is.

I think it was Hot 97 who did it, but not positive.

Harry_potter said:
Cause he don't even hang in his hood, point blank period.

he comes off more West Coast then even NY.
nor does nas.

my point with this thread is ....... dont judge them on their actions judge them on their music. but if u are gonna remove someone cos they dont actually live in the area, then any other candidates who are not in the area should also be removed. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.