Ice T endorses new SUV

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Law & Order: SVU star and former rapper Ice-T is endorsing a new off-road vehicle designed to compete with the Hummer.

The Rodedawg, a Chinese military vehicle to be promoted by Ice, is priced at half the cost of a Hummer ($49,500) and, unlike its competition, is also amphibious.

"I thought it was the wildest thing on four wheels, and I know it will appeal to people who like to live on the edge," said Ice T. "This truck will turn heads."

Pittsey said:
Law & Order: SVU star and former rapper Ice-T is endorsing a new off-road vehicle designed to compete with the Hummer.

The Rodedawg, a Chinese military vehicle to be promoted by Ice, is priced at half the cost of a Hummer ($49,500) and, unlike its competition, is also amphibious.

"I thought it was the wildest thing on four wheels, and I know it will appeal to people who like to live on the edge," said Ice T. "This truck will turn heads."

can't wait to pre order this baby :rolleyes:

http://www.rodedawg.com/

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.