Ice, Nas, Scarface

Rapper/actor Ice Cube is planning a superstar collaboration with his hip-hop peers Scarface and Nas.

The former N.W.A. star admits they have yet to decide on the finer details, but a project with Scarface - an ex member of rap group The Geto Boys and the current president of the Def Jam South record label - is definitely in the works.

And the star - real name O’Shea Jackson - hopes Nas will be involved in some way too.

He tells HHNLive.com, "We have been talking. Me and Scarface, and I think with Nas doing his release this year, we definitely can come up with something. "Whether it’s touring, doing a track together or…Scarface, Ice Cube and Nas album… These are things that are definitely in the air right now…"

Source: World Entertainment News Network
:woah:

linx

Staff member
I don't really know what to say to that. I haven't really felt Ice Cube in a while. I still like Scareface, but I was never a HUGE fan of his. He's one of those rapper I like and respect, but i'm just not a huge fan. He's obviously one of the best southern rappers ever. The king of the south in many peoples eyes. So I dunno.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.