Ice Cube, Scarface & Nas Album Coming?

THEV1LL4N

West Coast legend Ice Cube is open to the idea of a group album with Nas & Scarface. A fabled album that has often been talked of as a "King Of Each Coast" album by fans could well be on the cards after Cube recently spoke to AllHipHop.com.

Ice Cube is quoted as saying "I wouldn’t even think twice about doing that...hell yeah!" Cube, obviously enthusiastic about the prospects of working with the other two legends, continued; "I think the album would be crazy, lyrics would be sick, and Hip-Hop would love it.

It’s just making that business happen, that’s the part that gets funky. I ain’t never turned down these kind of projects, they just don’t happen for whatever reasons. But I’m up for some sh-t like this because I know we can make a dope record."

Is this just speculation or could this project ever see the light of day? Stay tuned for the latest information as we bring you more updates.

Problem i think would be that there all signed to different record labels, and they would have alot of legal issue's to get through. Nas and Cube have there own record labels aswell, and that adds more shit into the pot and when you stir it up it aint all gravy. Thats my guess anyway ... .. .

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.